Barrel Organ hot rod
Antistrots midi street performance The Ponball.
Is a reply performance on the Midi Street Instruments project (todays art edition 2006).
After topfuel intoxicate composing, the Ponball has finely finished his musical masterpieces.
They will be brought to you from a high octane barrel organ.
The Ponball is so happy! Like a ghost on the run, it just might appear out of the white smoke of mystery.
- wood, epoxy, cardboard, polyurethane foam, paint, ect
- Boijmans TV interview, and organ demolition preformance at the Boijmans Van Beuningen
courtyard, 14 October 2010
- ToDay’s Art, in samenwerking met Antistrot 2009
Scrapped, see media.
- Dimensions: 2200 x 800 x 1900 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 100 Kg
- Propulsion: gasoline engine a kart, performed because of extra weight
- Power Consumption: 12V – 3A, serving Audio, gasoline (drive)
- Control: Organ racer
- Movements: Forward (max 60km / h), steer and brake
- Mechanical: Kart, rebuilt and strengthened. Equipped with a body organ with integrated audio and CD changer
- Materials: wood, epoxy, cardboard, polyurethane foam, paint, ect
- Year: 2009